327th Squad Night KOTH Rules
AUGER IMMEDIATELY IF
- 10k max. alt. on merge
- 13k max. alt. while engaged
- No loitering or otherwise avoiding engagement
- No winging
- No tailgating or otherwise setting up prior to 'GO GO GO' signal
- Stay within boundaries at all times (6,14)
- Bingo ammo
- Bingo fuel
- Fly outside boundaries
- Requested by the host
Exceptions: The last 2 fighters up can remain flying bingo ammo or fuel or both. The last pilot in the air is declared the winner.
- Each round will be run though a mission to ensure consistent plane, fuel
and tags. The missions will only be open for a few minutes do to fuel
- Once on the field, take off. The mission should have you heading North
into the boundaries section at 15k. Drop to 10k and fan out. Once everyone
is at the correct alt. (10k) The round will start with a "GO GO GO'
- This is a free for all event. The fewer rules the better. Essentially, there
is one rule: Shoot down anything you can by yourself.
- The last plane in the air is the winner of that round and will choose the
plane for the following round.
- When a pilot wins three rounds they win the
- Film all flights in the event of a contested result or misconduct.
- The host has final word on everything.
Final Note #1: This is a great event when pilots fly with respect for themselves
and the rules. I can speak from experience, getting hammered by some of the best
sticks around is a lot of fun when everything is on the up and up. (Almost
tempted to rephrase that...)
- Final Note #2: SN Sat is casual night. I think those shot down could launch
'observer buffs' from A1. The tags should be a different color and if we stay at
15k we shouldn't be a distraction.
Good Luck to ALL! Cya up!